---And we'll be slaveowners!
-…
-…
-…
-I was joking. Half-joking. I was joking.
-Do you like being a slave?
-No.
-DO YOU LIKE BEING A SLAVE?!
-No. Jesus, Alfred, why do you get like this?
-I'm sorry. I just don't want you to forget how shitty it is to be a slave. When we get our freedom, which will be soon--I just FEEL it--
---You've been FEELIN it for fifteen years.
-Yes, Gerry. I have. Which means it must be coming soon. And when it does, when we get our freedom, I REALLY don't want you goin all slavemaster on me. On anyone. Don't go off owning people left and right just because you're free.
-Alfred. Honestly? You're absurd. What kind of person do you think I am? I'm not gonna go off "owning people left and right". Jesus. I do think it would be fair though for me to get ONE slave.
No comments:
Post a Comment