Jack: So I was thinking, since you’re moving out, can I get your stuff.
Mark: Yeah, totally, we’re brothers, that’s what I’m here for, for you to rob me.
Jack: I mean just like, things you don’t want anymore, like your old ipod. You don’t like U2 anymore, but you can’t exactly change the fact that your old ipod is the U2 ipod. To even use it as a spare is an embarrassment to you because people will know you like U2 even though you think U2 is a shit band. I on the other hand think anyone who doesn’t like U2 is anti-cultural.
Mark: I’ll sell it to you for a hundred and fifty. And a pack of smokes.
Jack: Let’s negotiate. Keep the pack of smokes, drop the dirty money fee.
Mark: Keep the pack of smokes, clean my room, buy me a bell to ring to summon you to do shit for me whenever I want, for two months.
Jack: Three weeks.
Mark: Three months.
Jack: Two months, no pack of smokes.
(Mark tosses Jack the U2 ipod)
Mark: Don’t move it around, like, at all if you’re listening to music. You’ll get what I mean when you use it.
No comments:
Post a Comment